Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Delicious and Healthy Fresh Strawberry Crepes

So I joined Weight Watchers, and a lady at tonight's meeting was talking about how oat bran makes you feel full and proceeded to tell us all how to make fresh strawberry crepes. I listened to her explain the recipe but was skeptical. See I LIKE to cook, and the ingrediants just didn't sound like they went well together. So after the meeting I went grocery shopping and picked up everything I needed, along with the rest of my shopping list.

Well let me just tell you, they were DELICIOUS!
Each one is just 1 point on the new points plus system!

(2) Tbsp oat bran
(2) Tbsp plain low-fat greek yogurt
(2) egg whites
1/2 C thinly sliced fresh strawberries

Mix first 3 ingredients well and scoop onto hot griddle. Brown on each side, ladle w/fresh strawberries, drizzle with agave nectar and fold over. Sprinkle with just a dusting of powdered sugar. YUM! It's like a healthy fresh strawberry omelette. OMGosh so good, and filling too:)

No comments: