Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012


Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

This scripture has really been on my heart as of late.  Especially the last one...self-control.  I am FAR  from perfect.  Not even close actually. The good book says, out of the mouth flows the condition of the heart...or something like that.  If that's the case, my heart is in really bad shape.  If you're a praying person, I could use some extra.  I feel I am at a cross roads in life.  Do not misconstrue, I am SO blessed in so many ways. I just want to live a life that will make others proud, make others feel good about me and themselves, make God proud.  I want to sort out my thoughts before I write more so that I don't sound scattered, which I fear I already do.

Good night everyone.

God Bless,  Vicki

No comments: